Fax Systems: OpenText RightFax
Recognised Market Leader
Supplying fax machines with paper, separate phone lines, etc. is expensive. Lost productivity is also costly, as employees often print a document, go to a fax machine, and then wait for confirmation that the transmission has succeeded.
In today's integrated work environment, fax machines lack integration with common business software applications - where most faxed documents are produced.
Fax machines lack tracking and security. Fax machines cannot produce an audit trail of who sent each fax, and inbound faxes containing sensitive information cannot be directed to a specific user or group.
The Solution is RightFax
- Reduce costs by reducing paper, phone lines, modems, stand-alone fax machines and related supplies
- Increase productivity by allowing users to fax directly from business applications and workstations
- Shorten the business cycle by speeding document delivery and integrating with your business workflow
- Aid with compliance by providing a secure place for managing all document delivery
- Automate fax, e-mail and print delivery from key business applications
Rightfax is recognised by customers, competitors and partners alike as the market leader in fax systems.
- Fax over IP integration with VoiP providers and platforms
- Compliancy with regulatory mandates and partners requirements
- Fast search & retrieval of electronically stored fax documents
- Immediate on-line access, including via the web
- Inbound Fax Workflow can be enhanced by bar code routing
- Best in class performance e.g. AD synchronisation
- Aids Business Continuity planning via centralised re-routing
- Integrates with many back office applications for efficient distribution of documents (e.g. SAP, FileNet, Exchange, Lotus Notes, Sharepoint).
- Can be virtualised using Microsoft Hyper V and VMWare
And the commitment to innovation continues:
- RightFax delivers the most advanced fax technology e.g. the new RightFax Internet Connector breaks the T.30 speed barrier by allowing faxing at "Internet speed"s.
- RightFax in the Cloud: RightFax Connect lets you send and receive faxes from your RightFax server via the cloud
Call our helpful advice line today at 01264 723400 to see how we can provide, install and maintain a RightFax solution to suit your needs.