Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions governing the use of our Website
Content and Access Disclaimer
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct. However we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website; except where such limitation is not permitted by English Law.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of VP Bastion Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content of this website is the copyright VP Bastion Ltd 2014. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all text, visual and audio images, software and other materials on this site are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts but, in all cases, only for information, personal and non-commercial purposes. No reproduction of any part of our website may be sold, distributed for commercial benefit, nor amended and incorporated into other websites or publications.
- Trade-marks displayed on this site are other owned or issued under licence by VP Bastion Ltd, except for those trademarks whose ownership is acknowledged.
Responsibilities of the User
Your use of this site must not:
- Create false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Be in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations or third party rights
- Interfere with the proper working of this website, and specifically you must not try to circumvent our website's security or expropriate any data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is strictly subject to the laws of England and Wales.